- Socks must be worn in the Arena at all times
- Goggles must be worn in the Arena at all times
- long sleeved Clothing is recommended in the arena, (anyone who chooses to take part in short sleeved clothing does so at their own risk DartSoft cannot accept any liability for injuries incurred due to short sleeved clothing or shorts/skirts)
- No jumping between the Inflatables
- Fans can be seen in some areas of the Arena, caution must always be taken around the fans, and strictly no jumping on them
- NerfWars can at times be a strenuous Activity, any visitors with health conditions (ie: Asthma) which could be affected by this should make themselves known to the Marshall at the beginning of the visit
- Pregnant Women are advised not to take part in NerfWars
Cancellations must be made more than 48 hours before the time of booking.
For parties/large bookings of 10 or more people we ask that cancellations be made at least 7 days in advance so that spaces can be filled.
If correct notice is given we will always try to re-schedule your booking, if this is not possible refunds will be issued as gift vouchers ONLY.
DartSoft do not store customer credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties with the possible exception of the payment processor (e.g. PayPal, iZettle & Stripe) when required during any transaction.
We’d like to stay in contact with you by phone or email (using the details you have provided) to make sure you find the product or service you have asked us to help you find and to tell you about our related products and services.
NerfWars-Hastings is a trading name of DartSoft Limited, Registered Company Number 11096395